Monday, October 1, 2012

Chrysler 300C

To be honest I don't know what to think or make of the Chrysler 300C. On the one hand, I'm a big fan of big, large automobiles (anyone for an Audi S8?) so the Chrysler 300C fits the picture just fine. On the other hand, the bulkiness of the 300C is almost borderline vulgar (and in some people's eyes, even beyond the border).

Also, the 300C has more than enough power - it uses a 5.7L Hemi V8, which is able to produce 340hp, yet the steering and handling leave a lot to be desired. It is nowhere near a driver's car, especially if you compare it to its European competitors.

And then there's the modding community: I love it when enthusiasts try to customize their cars, but a lot of these projects can go too far. While I was looking for pictures of the 300C, nearly all of the modded pictures were beyond vulgar, which is rather sad.

So I'm still not sure whether I really like this big American - but then again, everytime I see one on the road, I just have to have a look...













No comments:

Post a Comment