Friday, October 26, 2012

Lancia Thema

During my commute home in this last day of the workweek, I saw a Lancia on the road and decided to post a series of pictures of one of the Lancia models today. When I started looking through my stack of pictures for Lancias later on, I found several pictures of the Lancia Thema.

I was a bit surprised to see the similarity between these Lancia Themas and the Chrysler 300C (to which I already dedicated a pictures series in the past). After a quick Google I discovered that the Chrysler 300C is marketed in Europe as the Lancia Thema, something I hadn't known nor realised until now.

After discovering this, I must say that I find it rather odd then, that there are so many Chrysler 300Cs around here, and yet little to no Lancia Themas...  If you'd like to compare them for yourselves, here are fourteen pictures of the Thema.

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

Lancia Thema

... and one superwide wallpaper ...

Lancia Thema

No comments:

Post a Comment