Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Jaguar E-Type

Called the most beautiful car ever made (by Enzo Ferrari no less), this E-type started life as a rear-wheel drive grand tourer in coupé and convertible form. It took Jaguar a few years to release the 2+2 four-seater version of the coupé.

Today I'd like to present the original convertible Jaguar E-type: despite the fact that I'm not so fond on convertibles myself, I still think the convertible E-type looks a lot better than the fixed head coupé.

And I'm not the only one who likes the looks of the E-type: because of its good looks, high performance and competitive pricing, the E-type became an icon. A very valuable icon, nowadays. Enough reasons to bask in its glory, so here are the wallpapers!




... young versus old ...








No comments:

Post a Comment