Monday, September 24, 2012

Volkswagen CC (aka Volkswagen Passat CC)

The Volkswagen CC (originally known as the Volkswagen Passat CC) is a four-dour coupé version of the "basic" Volkswagen Passat. I say basic, because Volkswagen states that the CC is a more luxurious vehicle than the standard Passat saloon car, which in itself is a really good car.

Anyway, the CC suffix stands for Comfort Coupé, and the Passat CC is supposed to fall between the ordinary Passat and the range-topping Phaeton. If it were up to me to decide, I'd say they did a pretty good job: whereas the Passat is a nice saloon (maybe a little bit too bland in my eyes), I absolutely admire the Phaeton for it's features and figures, but I'm not that wild about the looks of the latter.

To me then, this Passat CC, is the perfect middle road - a sleek, modern, good looking "comfort" coupé. But enough drivel from me, it's time to judge for yourselves!












No comments:

Post a Comment